Flores Ryan, LLP serves the entire construction industry. We handle legal transactions and litigation for each of its unique stakeholders.
Legal transactions and litigation for the entire construction industry.
CURRENT NewS and firm resources:
Applications for the grants are due in February, with winners to be picked in June.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency released a proposal that would require replacement, in 10 years, of
Completion of the 2.4-million-sq-ft project could take six years.
The expensive demolition and rework are the subject of an insurance claim dispute.
California agencies with tens of billions of dollars of construction joined more than 40 other groups
A streamlined process for efficient legal representation.
We provide a defined process for every phase of a matter and employ the latest technologies for efficient and reliable document management, case analysis, and budgeting. This allows us to deliver the information you need to evaluate risks, the posture you need to negotiate results, all while building your case to the strength necessary to win at trial or arbitration.
Who We Represent
Public & Private Owners
Design Build Contractors
Public Works Contractors
Direct & Prime Contractors
Home Improvement Contractors
Residential Remodeling Contractors
Home Improvement Salespersons
Specialty & Trade Contractors
- Settlement of Direct Contractor’s differing site condition claim against public school district.
- Successful bid protest through the Department of General Services due to Public Agency’s failure to deem the proposed awardee’s bid nonresponsive.
- Resolution of second-tier public works subcontractor’s stop payment notice and payment bond claim on multi-site solar project.
- Defense of Right to Repair Act claims asserted against subcontractor.
- Verdict for Direct Contractor in jury trial against rebar subcontractor for claims of construction defects and breach of contract on Caltrans railroad overpass.
- Successful representation of public works electrical subcontractor in scope of work and Subcontractor Listing Law dispute with Direct Contractor.
- Judgment in favor of large hospital contractor in arbitration alleging construction defects against curtainwall subcontractor.
- Settlement of alleged False Claim Act violations against public works Direct Contractor.